Cat Evolution Limited provides both a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty on all Products, for peace of mind for New Zealand customers. As the period of these guarantees and warranties vary by Product, please refer to the Product page for the period of the Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty for Product purchased.
Please contact Cat Evolution via firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 889 0983 for all Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, Warranty and Product support requests.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Customer Satisfaction Guarantees and Warranties of Products purchased from www.catevolution.co.nz.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a money back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction with our Products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the Product, please contact email@example.com to arrange a refund. As the term of the Customer Satisfaction Guarantee varies from Product to Product, please refer to the Product pages for the term of the Guarantee.
Should you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a customer care specialist to call you about our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Urban Pet Products Pty Ltd, and its subsidiary Cat Evolution agree to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Cat Evolution specifications during:
- the minimum warranty period of 12 months; or
- the stated Product warranty period if longer than 12 months, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
Warranties of Products purchased from www.catevolution.co.nz do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Urban Pet Products Pty Ltd;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Urban Pet Products Pty Ltd, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
To the full extent permitted by law:
Cat Evolution’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Cat Evolution’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
Cat Evolution excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
If we agree that the Products are faulty, we will repair, replace or refund the Products as we choose.
These provisions apply in the event that you wish to return any Products to us for any reason:
You must tell us by email message to email@example.com that you would like to return the Product, specifying exactly what Products, when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Products to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
So far as possible, Products should be returned:
- with both Products and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely packaged;
- including our delivery slip;
- at your risk and cost.
In returning faulty Products please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
We recommend that you keep your original Product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Cat Evolution accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Cat Evolution upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Cat Evolution within 3 days of receipt of the Product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival or within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Cat Evolution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Cat Evolution can be contacted by telephone at 09 889 0983 or email to email@example.com .
Cat Evolution Limited registered Office address is c/o Bethlehem Accounting & Taxation Services, Bethlehem Shopping Centre, Sh2 North, Tauranga, 3147, NZ