• Self-cleans after each use
• Reduces litter box odour
• Saves money on litter
• No special accessories needed
• Great for multiple cats of all sizes (max approx 12.5kg)
• Safe for cats as light as 2.3kg
• Extra spacious litter chamber
• Enlarged entryway
• Drawer full indicator blue light
• Adjustable cycle timer
• Sleep mode & lock out feature
• Automatic night light
Say hello to the completely reimagined Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, and say goodbye to scooping forever. Designed to make cat ownership easier every day, the self cleaning litter box is automatically cleaned after each use and waste is deposited into a convenient drawer, all while using less litter and reducing spilling and odour. New features include Drawer Full Indication, an Automatic Night Light, Sleep Mode, and adjustable Wait Time Settings. Freedom from scooping has never been more convenient! Great durable design, and peace of mind with the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 18-Month Warranty.
A Few of the Features
• Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber: The large upward facing entry and litter chamber makes it much more inviting and comfortable for larger cats.
• Automatic Night Light: An automatic night light feature helps aid elderly cats during night time visitations. The light can be toggled on and off.
• Adjustable Cycle Timer: Depending on your preference, you can choose a 3 minute, 7 minute, or 15 minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles.
• 8 Hour Sleep Mode: When activated, for a period of 8 hours your unit will only cycle when the Cycle button is pressed manually.
• Drawer Full Indication: A blinking blue light will notify you when the waste drawer is full.
• Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
• Easy Simple Control Panel
• Accommodates cats weighing 2.3kg or more
The Litter Low Down
The Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air has been designed to work with various types of clumping litter, not just premium clumping clay litters. The sifting screen is suitable for clumping, scoopable clay litters, as well as alternative litters such as Litter Crystals or World’s Best Cat Litter as long as clumping. Wood and paper based clumping litters are not well suited due to size of particles and light weight for volume.