Terms and Conditions
Cat Evolution created the AdvoKatz Program to reward owners of Cat Evolution products for educating people about the benefits of the Cat Evolution products and sharing the brand within their social and/or business circles.
When a sale of selected new, regular-priced Cat Evolution product occurs using a unique affiliate URL or Tracking Code, the AdvoKatz affiliate will be rewarded for displaying and disbursing the information to potential customers. This reward does not apply to purchases made by AdvoKatzs, or the members of an AdvoKatz’s household, or to purchases made in which a customer receives an already reduced price, such as a wholesale customer or a pet-related business customer. The customer may also receive a promotional offer through various Cat Evolution marketing campaigns.
Purchases which do not earn an AdvoKatz reward include, but are not limited to:
- Purchases of accessories,
- Purchases of parts,
- Purchases made by an AdvoKatz for their own use
- Purchases made by a member of an AdvoKatzs household or immediate family
- Purchases made by an AdvoKatz for another person
AdvoKatzs are strictly prohibited from listing Cat Evolution products for sale on the internet on their own websites, or through other channels such as, but not limited to Amazon.com, Ebay, trademe.co.nz. AdvoKatzs found to be mis-using the AdvoKatz Program will be immediately removed from the program.
Other prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a website with the intentions of promoting the sale of Cat Evolution products through your unique URL
- Using coupon/discount websites to promote your unique URL
- Using Google Adwords or similar services to gain traffic to a unique URL
- Using internet marketing techniques to promote your unique URL outside of your friends, family, social followers, and/or customer circles
- Using the words coupon, discount, promo/promotional, code, or any variation thereof in digital channels
When sharing your affiliate link, do not include the words:
- or any variation thereof.
Any static content that includes these terms must be edited to reflect this rule.
That includes, but is not limited to:
- YouTube video descriptions
- Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook bios
- website or blog posts
- any similar static page that may be indexed by Google.
If someone comments on your post using the word save, coupon, discount, or another prohibited term, you are not obligated to delete their comment. You may respond, but you may not use any of the prohibited terms.
In place of the prohibited terms, you can say things like:
- $30 off your purchase of a Litter Robot III Open Air! by entering [your AdvoKatz code]
- Love the Litter Robot III Open Air? Get $30 off by entering this code at checkout [your AdvoKatz code]
- Apply $30 off a Litter Robot III Open Air using this code: [AdvoKatz Code]
Cat Evolution cannot guarantee that AdvoKatz clients will use the AdvoKatz’s unique URL when ordering. Payment reporting and payment errors are unlikely, however, if an error occurs, Cat Evolution will do its best to rectify the situation to the AdvoKatz’s satisfaction.
Cat Evolution will honour its published return and warranty policies. If you receive inquiries from your clients regarding returns or warranty service, please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 09 889 0983 .
Cat Evolution reserves the right to:
- Terminate the AdvoKatz Program at any time with 30 days’ notice.
- Remove an AdvoKatz from the AdvoKatz Program at any time, for any reason.
- Modify commission payment amounts with 30 days’ notice.
- Modify commission payment process at any time.
- Modify coupon discount amounts at any time with 30 days’ notice.
What is OK
Sharing your unique URL or Tracking Code with friends, family, social followers and customers through social media, email, telephone call, homing pigeon or business card/flyer.
Including but not limited to:
- Hyperlinking specific words in your blog with your unique URL
- Sharing your URL or code within your social network
- Sharing your URL or code on flyers, etc to customers and friends
AdvoKatz commission payments will be made 30 days after the product has been shipped. Each commission is reviewed for approval during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm WST. If you earn commissions after close of business prior to an automated payment, those commissions will be reviewed for approval on the next business day.
Without limiting any other provision of these AdvoKatz Terms, Cat Evolution reserves the right, to terminate the AdvoKatz’s account at any time should Cat Evolution determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the AdvoKatz has breached these AdvoKatz Terms or engaged in fraud, dishonesty, or any other misconduct that causes harm to Cat Evolution (collectively, “Fraud”). If Cat Evolution determines that AdvoKatz has engaged in Fraud, the AdvoKatz will forfeit its entire commissions for its account and will be terminated immediately.